POSTED February , 2023
In current plastic bottle making industry, extrusion blow molding machine and one stage injection blow molding machine are two most commonly used technology to produce different type of bottles.
It is the most commonly used machine to make plastic bottles. Raw material dropped from an extruder into a water cooled mold and get blown into the final product directly.
It is the combination technology of Extrusion blow molding machine and Injection molding machine. Raw Material is firstly injected as preform shape in the first sector, then get blown into bottle shaped final product.
Take 250ml Milk bottle sold in retail store for example, we can find out that there are line marks on the bottle bottom, and relatively worse thickness distribution, and lower bottle strength from those made by Extrusion blow molding machine.
However, for those made by One stage injection blow molding machine, those are more flat in bottom, equally body thickness, accurate neck dimension, less shrinkage and better for cap sealing. However, despite many pros, by One stage injection blow molding machine is not suitable to make handled bottle.
As a result, the two machines both have their pros and cons, and to find your best match machine, feel free to contact Full Shine Plastic Machinery in Taiwan.
The below machine is Full Shine’s latest Model FS-75PFDDV. This energy-saving machine is designed as Four Head + Two Station + Two Layer + View Stripe setup for 2 Layer 1L handled Agro Bottle production with approx. 1200 Bottles hourly production rate. The machine enables the customer to use only 20% Raw Material with the rest 80% to be recycled material so as to not only save huge amount of material cost but also more environmentally-friendly and can save approx. 30-60% energy consumption with the energy-saving system.
Choose Full Shine Plastic Machinery to process any your plastic products.
Full Shine Machinery has 30 years of experience specializing in Automatic Blow Molding Machines, Multi-layer Co-extrusion Blow Molding Machines (2-6 layers bottle), Accumulator-head Blow Molding Machines, One Stage Injection Blow Molding Machines, and PET Stretch Blow Molding Machines. In addition, we have experience with Molds, Die Heads, and Auxiliary Equipment. Please contact us to learn more about our capabilities.
If you want to know more about our other products, please check the link below.
To keep updated about the latest news of Full Shine Machinery, please follow us in our Social Media Channels:
© FULL SHINE PLASTIC MACHINERY CO., LTD. 2019 All Rights Reserved.-Site Map
PRM Taiwan Designed by Polaris